Merrell Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men - Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
A smart choice for active weekends outdoors, Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots from Merrell® deliver lightweight trail support and performance with waterproof protection. With a mid high design for greater ankle support over uneven trails, the Moab Mid surrounds your foot with a durable and breathable leather and mesh upper. M Select DRY breathable waterproof membranes help keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. M Select FRESH treatments through the boot's linings resists odor before it starts. Ortholite® anatomical footbeds and compression molded EVA footframes provide cushioning, support, and stability for your feet and legs over rough trails. Molded nylon arch shank provide superior stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions provide additional shock absorption. Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter add toughness. Tough Vibram® rubber outsoles feature deep 5mm lugs to give you traction over different terrains. Average weight: 1 lb. 15 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J21519.
- Breathable waterproof protection in a lightweight and versatile trail hiker
- Mid design for greater ankle support out on the trail
- Durable and breathable leather and mesh uppers
- M Select DRY waterproof membrane - breathable waterproof protection
- M Select FRESH antimicrobial treatments resist odor
- Compression molded EVA footframes with injection molded nylon arch shanks for stability
- Cushioning Ortholite anatomical footbeds
- Heel air cushions - superior shock absorption and stability
- Deep 5mm lug Vibram rubber outsoles