Merrell Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies
A smart choice for active weekends outdoors, the Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot from Merrell® delivers lightweight trail support and performance with waterproof protection. With a mid high design for greater ankle support over uneven trails, the Moab Mid surrounds your foot with a waterproof and breathable Dura leather and mesh upper. A breathable waterproof membrane treated with odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology keeps feet dry and comfortable. This performance hiker design provides cushioning, support, and stability for your feet and legs over rough trails with a cushioning Ortholite® anatomical comfort foam footbed and QForm® Comfort midsole. This special midsole design provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning, while the injection molded nylon arch shank and heel air cushion provide superior stability. Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter add toughness. The Moab Mid's tough Vibram® Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsole features deep 5mm lugs to give you traction over different terrains. Average weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J88792.
- Breathable waterproof protection in a lightweight and versatile trail hiker
- Mid design for greater ankle support out on the trail
- Waterproof Dura leather and breathable mesh upper
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology
- Merrell QForm Comfort midsole with injection molded nylon arch shank for stability
- Ortholite anatomical comfort foam footbed
- Heel air cushion - superior shock absorption and stability
- Deep 5mm lug Vibram Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsole