Merrell® Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Breathable waterproof protection in a lightweight and versatile trail hiker
- Mid design for greater ankle support out on the trail
- Waterproof Dura leather and breathable mesh upper
- Waterproof membrane - breathable wateproof protection
- Odor resistant AEGIS® antimicrobial technology
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole with injection molded nylon arch shank for stability
- Ortholite® anatomical comfort foam footbed
- Heel air cushion - superior shock absorption and stability
- Deep 5mm lug Vibram® Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsole
A smart choice for active weekends outdoors, the Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot from Merrell delivers lightweight trail support and performance with waterproof protection. With a mid high design for greater ankle support over uneven trails, the Moab Mid surrounds your foot with a waterproof and breathable Dura leather and mesh upper. A breathable waterproof membrane treated with odor resistant AEGIS antimicrobial technology keeps feet dry and comfortable. This performance hiker design provides cushioning, support, and stability for your feet and legs over rough trails with a cushioning Ortholite anatomical comfort foam footbed and QForm Comfort midsole. This special midsole design provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning, while the injection molded nylon arch shank and heel air cushion provide superior stability. Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter add toughness. The Moab Mid's tough Vibram Multi-Sport TC5+ rubber outsole features deep 5mm lugs to give you traction over different terrains. Average weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J88792.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1741C wise purchase
Needed solid, durable outdoor shoes for winter and walking. Purchased because of Merrell reputation.
Fit well. Easy on and off. Happy I made this choice.
All ready have recommended to others.
March 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tink2013 Awesome Hiking Boot
We bought this boot for our daughter for a 10 day hiking trip in Europe in March. She said the boots kept her feet warm and dry (there was snow) and that her feet were extremely comfortable for the entire trip. They did alot of walking on the trip in rough terrain.
April 5, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime