Merrell® Chameleon Prime Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men - Canteen
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- High speed hiking shoe that keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Leather and mesh upper
- M Select Dry waterproof technology for breathable protection from wet conditions
- Comfortable mesh lining with M Select FRESH odor fighting technology
- Molded, removable EVA footbeds with M Select FRESH - superior cushioning and support
- Heel air cushions for additional shock absorption and stability
- Molded nylon arch shank - superior stability over uneven terrain
- M Select GRIP outsoles - specially designed rubber sole with deep 4 mm lugs
Explore local trails and scramble over rugged areas without hesitation in the Chameleon Prime Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoe from Merrell. This rugged, performance hiking shoe combines durable leather and mesh uppers with M Select Dry waterproof technology for breathable protection from whatever the trail throws at you. Inside, the Chameleon Prime Stretch resists odors with M Select FRESH technology in the breathable mesh linings and Molded, removable EVA footbeds. Heel air cushions work with the footbeds to give hikers great cushioning and stability out on the trail. Molded nylon arch shanks give this performance hiker additional stability over uneven ground. M Select GRIP rubber outsoles feature with deep 4 mm lugs for trustworthy traction over the roughest trails. Average weight: 2 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J21401.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by upe2008 second best purchase
I JUST RECEIVE A PAIR OF MERRELL/CNTEN/10
SKU NUM2114233. THE COLOR IS MUCH DARKER
THAN THE ONE IN THE PICTURE. I SPENT ALMOST FOUR MINUTES TRYING TO PASS MY FEET THROUGHT A 110 BY 60 MM HOLE. I AM A 65 YEARS OLD MAN AND THIS ARE THE MOST DIFFICULT SHOES TO PUT MY FOOT IN AND OUT I EVER TRIED. EVEN THE ARMY BOOTS.
July 26, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime