Merrell® Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Full grain leather and mesh uppers
- Lycra®/neoprene stretch collar for easy off and on
- M-Select DRY seals out water and wicks away moisture
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odors
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Vibram® outsole and 5mm lugs
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Grade 2 TrailProtect pad for trail hiking
- EVA molded footbed for cushioning comfort
Outstanding trail performance and foot-hugging design are the trademarks of Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoes. Crafted of leather and mesh uppers, these lightweight men’s trail shoes are ready to conquer any challenge. A snug stretch collar allows easy off and on, even when wet. A waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable. For outstanding stability, Vibram outsoles, 5mm lugs, and a Grade 2 TrailProtect pad are especially designed for trail hiking. Merrell Chameleon 4 Stretch Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men have EVA molded footbeds for all-day comfort. Average weight per pair: 1 lb., 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J39911.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by hipreplacement worse purchase ever
Bought these shoes coming off a hip replacement, knowning they would be easy on off, no tieing. By no means was I scaleing rocks over running the trails. Shoes lasted 3 months of casual use tread came off the toe. Merrell wanted to candy coat me, telling me if they find them deffective they will replace them.
DO NOT BUY MERRELL, POOR QUALITY AND SERVICE.
December 3, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime