Merrell Accentor Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes for Men
Count on great traction and support on any outdoor adventure with the Accentor Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoes from Merrell®. Treated with Aegis® antimicrobial technology to control odor and keep feet feeling fresh, the Accentor's suede leather and mesh uppers keep feet cool and supported out on the trail. Waterproof membrane technology provides a sure barrier between exterior moisture and your feet, keeping them dry and comfortable on the trail. Removable EVA footbeds work with these hiking shoes' molded nylon arch shanks and Merrell heel air cushions to stabilize and soften the jarring shock of a rough trail. Merrell Sticky Rubber outsoles deliver grippy traction over multiple surfaces to keep you going through any activity. Features a bellows tongue and traditional lacing system. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J319833C.
- Sure summertime traction for outdoors lovers
- Suede leather and mesh uppers - cool and supportive
- Mid height for superior ankle support
- Aegis antimicrobial treatments - control odor and keep feet feeling fresh
- Waterproof membrane technology - 100% waterproof protection
- Removable EVA footbeds - cushioning comfort
- Molded nylon arch shanks - stability
- Heel air cushions for improved shock absorption and stability
- Merrell Sticky Rubber outsoles - grippy traction
- Bellows tongues