Maui Jim® World Cup Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- SuperThin Glass lenses are lightweight and durable
- PolarizedPlus®2 Technology blocks 99.9% of glare and 100% of UV rays
- Sturdy, high-grade injected nylon frame
- Anti-corrosive spring hinges
- Fixed bridge with built-in nose pads
- Comes with Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth
Inspired by the only worldwide blue marlin fishing tournament, Maui Jim World Cup Sunglasses are ideal for anglers looking for polarized protection and full coverage in a large wrap frame. Durable, scratch-resistant SuperThin Glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter than typical laminated glass lenses. These Maui Jim polarized sunglasses boast a lightweight, high-grade injected nylon frame, anti-corrosive spring hinges, and a fixed bridge with built-in nose pads.
All Maui Jim sunglasses feature patented, color-infused PolarizedPlus2 Technology, which blocks 99.9% of glare and 100% of harmful UV from all angles, manages blue light, and boosts colors for unmatched vibrancy, clarity, and contrast. All Maui Jim sunglasses include a case and cleaning cloth.About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey The highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- HCL® Bronze Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5
by ntoscano50 Great Sunglasses
I tested the Maui Jim World Cup Sunglasses in Matte Black Rubber / Neutral Grey. These sunglasses are excellent. The polarized lenses did an excellent job of blocking horizontally planed light. These sunglasses are extremely comfortable and very aesthetically pleasing. They simply look and feel great. They stay on your face when you are moving. The glasses work great during any outdoor activity, but are especially useful on the water. There are only two reasons that these glasses, in my opinion, did not get five stars. The first is that they are a little pricey. Normally, I would not spend over $200 dollars on a pair of sunglasses. Compared to the more expensive brands, they are well worth the price, though. The other reason I only gave the glasses four stars is because the lenses did fog up on me a couple of times. If the lenses were anti-fog, I would have given these glasses five stars regardless of the price.
July 9, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime