Maui Jim® Stingray Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- PolarizedPlus2® lens technology
- Block 99.9% of harsh reflected glare and eliminate harmful UV rays
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges
Maui Jim sunglasses are essential equipment for serious saltwater and freshwater anglers everywhere. Lenses feature PolarizedPlus2, Maui Jim's most advanced polarization technology ever, for deeper, more saturated colors, higher contrast, and greater depth perception. This exclusive, patented lens design blocks 99.9% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. There's less eye fatigue, greater comfort, and a chance to see the world the way it was meant to be seen! Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges make Maui Jim lenses and frames saltwater-safe.About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey lenses offer the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions.
- HCL™ (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy, overcast, or foggy days.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) lenses offer more contrast and color for those times when most lenses would be too dark.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by smeds Awesome MJ's
Love these glasses. Wore them for 5 years. Then I had a issue with the frame. Sent them to MJ and they replaced them no charge. I now own a second pair. The only glasses I will own. They are the best. Best service as well. You won't be disappointed
April 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5
by Hatrick Sight fishing in the winter
I have used these all over the place from New Melones to Clear Lake California. They work very well. I use these for low-light conditions. I also have the black with Grey lense for bright light conditions. I fish all day with them and I have no problem with headaches or fatigue after prolonged use.
November 30, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 by Frank1967 Good Shades
Good glasses. The HCL Bronze seems great for driving. Solid frames, much sturdier than my Maui Jim Sport lenses. The glass seems to give a much better view than the polycarbonate lenses. I tried on Canoes, but they looked too huge on my face. These Stingrays were a better fit for me.
August 15, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime