Maui Jim Stingray Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Maui Jim® sunglasses are essential equipment for serious saltwater and freshwater anglers everywhere. Lenses feature PolarizedPlus2®, Maui Jim's most advanced polarization technology ever, for deeper, more saturated colors, higher contrast, and greater depth perception. This exclusive, patented lens design blocks 99.9% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays. There's less eye fatigue, greater comfort, and a chance to see the world the way it was meant to be seen! Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges make Maui Jim lenses and frames saltwater-safe.
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- PolarizedPlus2 lens technology
- Block 99.9% of harsh reflected glare and eliminate harmful UV rays
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges
- Neutral Grey lenses offer the highest available glare reduction and are suitable for all light conditions.
- HCL™ (High Contrast Lens) Bronze lenses offer enhanced contrast and are ideal for hazy, overcast, or foggy days.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) lenses offer more contrast and color for those times when most lenses would be too dark.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by smeds Awesome MJ's
Love these glasses. Wore them for 5 years. Then I had a issue with the frame. Sent them to MJ and they replaced them no charge. I now own a second pair. The only glasses I will own. They are the best. Best service as well. You won't be disappointed
April 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5
by Hatrick Sight fishing in the winter
I have used these all over the place from New Melones to Clear Lake California. They work very well. I use these for low-light conditions. I also have the black with Grey lense for bright light conditions. I fish all day with them and I have no problem with headaches or fatigue after prolonged use.
November 30, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5 by Frank1967 Good Shades
Good glasses. The HCL Bronze seems great for driving. Solid frames, much sturdier than my Maui Jim Sport lenses. The glass seems to give a much better view than the polycarbonate lenses. I tried on Canoes, but they looked too huge on my face. These Stingrays were a better fit for me.
August 15, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime