Maui Jim® MauiReaders™ Ho'okipa Bifocal Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Polycarbonate lenses
- Clearshell® Scratch Coating
- Block 99% of harsh reflected glare and eliminates harmful UV rays
- Grilamid frames
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- Neutral Grey The highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- HCL Bronze Excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui Rose The highest contrast available for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports. Provides a subtle rose tint.
- Maui HT (High Transmission) Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark. More contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by brokebasser My Last Sunglasses!! Great glasses, light cool. Only downside is pricey...but if you drive a lot like I do, they are well worth it. The bifocal is a godsend in a quality sunglass. Buy the best and cry only once. Buy these!! June 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by fieldman Best sunglasses ever! I've always thought Maui Jim's are the best sunglasses available and have owned several pair. These are the best yet with the built in readers. Great for those of us who need a little help seeing when tying leaders to hooks or flys. The Ho'okipa model is light & comfortable, with no glare-back and is perfect for sight fishing, even when worn without a hat. They stay put and I have never had them fall off for any reason - even in the mighty winds at Ho'okipa Beach! Buy 'em - they'll be your favorite pair of sunglasses. December 21, 2010
1-2 of 2