Maui Jim Makawao Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Maui Jim® Makawao Polarized Sunglasses are a refreshing take on a classic style. Ideal for driving, fishing, and everyday wear, these refined shades feature durable, scratch-resistant ST (SuperThin) Glass lenses that are 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses. The PolarizedPlus2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays. They also feature a patented multi-layer design and lens treatment that maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color. A waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds water and snow and repels grease and smudges for excellent visual clarity in a variety of conditions. The nylon frames feature a fixed bridge with embedded rubber nose pads for a more comfortable fit. The Makawao best fits medium-sized faces with round, oval, or triangular shapes.
- Perfect for driving, walking, a day at the beach, boating, fishing, and everyday wear
- PolarizedPlus®2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays
- Patented lens design maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color
- Durable and scratch-resistant SuperThin Glass lenses
- Nylon frames are lightweight and durable
- Fixed bridge with embedded rubber nose pads
- Fits best on small to medium faces with round, oval, or oblong shapes
Manufacturer style #: 282.
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) has a flattering light green tint and is designed for times when most lenses would be too dark offering more contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, or foggy days.
- Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.