Maui Jim® Kolohe Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Perfect for driving, walking, or a day at the beach
- PolarizedPlus®2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays
- Patented lens design maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color
- MauiPure® lenses (Maui Jim's lightest) are ideal for active lifestyles
- Vintage round design
- Nylon frame with nickel/silver bridge and temples
- Adjustable nickel/silver bridge with non-slip silicone nose pads for additional comfort
- Fits best on small faces with oval, heart, or triangular shape
A retrospective look at one of their original styles, Maui Jim Kolohe Polarized Sunglasses are a true testament to Maui Jim's legacy and heritage. Kolohe combines a vintage round design with Maui Jim's newest and most advanced lens material, MauiPure—a super-lightweight lens material that is perfect for all-day wear. The PolarizedPlus2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays. They also feature a patented multi-layer design and lens treatment that maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color. A waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds water and snow and repels grease and smudges for excellent visual clarity in a variety of conditions. The nylon frames have a vintage round design that gives these sunglasses a stylish retro look. The Kolohe best fits small faces with oval, heart, or triangular shapes. About your Maui Jim lenses:
- HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
- Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.
Manufacturer style #: 263.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime