Maui Jim Holoholo Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Part of the MauiPure collection, Maui Jim® Holoholo Polarized Sunglasses are both functional and fashionable. "Holoholo" means "walk or travel for fun" in Hawaii's native language, and these shades live up to the name. This vintage-inspired design boasts Maui Jim's newest and most advanced lens material, MauiPure—a super-lightweight lens material that is perfect for all-day wear. The PolarizedPlus2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays. They also feature a patented multi-layer design and lens treatment that maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color. A waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds water and snow and repels grease and smudges for excellent visual clarity in a variety of conditions. The nylon and nickel-silver frames feature non-slip silicone nose pads. The Holoholo best fits small faces with heart or triangular shapes.
- Perfect for driving, walking, or a day at the beach
- PolarizedPlus®2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays
- Patented lens design maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color
- MauiPure® lenses (Maui Jim's lightest) are ideal for active lifestyles
- Vintage-inspired round nylon and nickel-silver frames
- Adjustable bridge with non-slip silicone nose pads
- Fits best on small faces with heart or triangular shapes
Manufacturer style #: 262.
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
- Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.