Maui Jim® Holoholo Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Perfect for driving, walking, or a day at the beach
- PolarizedPlus®2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays
- Patented lens design maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color
- MauiPure® lenses (Maui Jim's lightest) are ideal for active lifestyles
- Vintage-inspired round nylon and nickel-silver frames
- Adjustable bridge with non-slip silicone nose pads
- Fits best on small faces with heart or triangular shapes
Part of the MauiPure collection, Maui Jim Holoholo Polarized Sunglasses are both functional and fashionable. "Holoholo" means "walk or travel for fun" in Hawaii's native language, and these shades live up to the name. This vintage-inspired design boasts Maui Jim's newest and most advanced lens material, MauiPure—a super-lightweight lens material that is perfect for all-day wear. The PolarizedPlus2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays. They also feature a patented multi-layer design and lens treatment that maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color. A waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds water and snow and repels grease and smudges for excellent visual clarity in a variety of conditions. The nylon and nickel-silver frames feature non-slip silicone nose pads. The Holoholo best fits small faces with heart or triangular shapes.
Manufacturer style #: 262.About your Maui Jim lenses:
- HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
- Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime