Maui Jim Bamboo Forest Polarized Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Part of the PureAir series, Maui Jim® Bamboo Forest Polarized Sunglasses are inspired by the air itself. These extremely lightweight shades feature the lightest frames yet created by Maui Jim, plus their lightest lenses. MauiPure lenses are made from a super-lightweight lens material that is perfect for all-day wear. The PolarizedPlus2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays. They also feature a patented multi-layer design and lens treatment that maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color. A waterproof and oleophobic coating sheds water and snow and repels grease and smudges for excellent visual clarity in a variety of conditions. The Grilamid frames feature Rabalon nose pads and rubber temple tip inserts for a secure, comfortable fit. The Bamboo Forest has unisex appeal and best fits faces with round, oval, or triangular shapes.
- Perfect for driving, walking, a day at the beach, golf, tennis, boating, fishing, and everyday wear
- PolarizedPlus®2 lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of UV rays
- Patented lens design maximizes color transmission and enhances visible color
- MauiPure® lenses (Maui Jim's lightest) are ideal for active lifestyles
- Grilamid® frames are ultra thin and lightweight
- Rabalon nose pads and rubber temple tip inserts for a non-slip grip
- Fits best on small to medium faces with round, oval, or oblong shapes
Manufacturer style #: 415.
About your Maui Jim lenses:
- HCL® Bronze has a subtle bronze tint and offers excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions including overcast or foggy days.
- Maui HT™ (High Transmission) has a flattering light green tint and is designed for times when most lenses would be too dark offering more contrast and color for early morning, late afternoon, or foggy days.
- Neutral Grey features the highest available light reduction for rich color and contrast in bright, direct sunlight.