Masterbuilt® Two Door Propane Smoker
- Heat saving, two door propane smoker design
- 717 square inches of cooking space
- Four movable chrome-plated cooking racks
- Replenish wood and water without opening the cooking chamber
- Great temperature control—adjustable air damper, temperature gauge, and precise burner control knob
- Long lasting 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner
- Heavy-duty, cold rolled, powder coated steel construction
With a long lasting, stainless steel burner and a heat saving two door design, the Masterbuilt® Two Door Propane Smoker makes it easy to cover a table with delicious smoked foods. With 717 square inches of cooking space over four movable chrome cooking racks, this smoker gives you the ability to cook large food and lots of it. By placing a seperate space for wood and water beneath the smoking chamber, this smoker allows you to maintain a more constant cooking temperature by adding wood and water without opening the cooking chamber. Trustworthy control over the temperature comes in the smoking chamber from the smoker's long lasting 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner, precision burner control, rear mounted adjustable damper, and temperature gauge. Porcelain coated water pan and wood chip holder. Heavy-duty, powder coated, cold rolled steel construction. Wire wrapped steel wire handles on the two doors. Heavy duty side carrying handles. Wide stance legs for stability. Push button ignition. 2.23 cubic feet of smoking area in 33.55''H x 15.75''W x 13.75''D smoking chamber. Overall dimensions (assembled): 21''W x 19.3''D x 43.5''H.
Manufacturer model #: 20051311.