Masterbuilt™ Sportsman Elite® Two Door Propane Smoker
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Heat saving, two door propane smoker design
- 717 square inches of cooking space
- Four movable chrome-plated cooking racks
- Replenish wood and water without opening the cooking chamber
- Great temperature control-adjustable air damper, temperature gauge, and precise burner control knob
- Long lasting 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner
- Heavy-duty, cold rolled, powder coated steel construction
With a long lasting, stainless steel burner and a heat saving two door design, the Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite Two Door Propane Smoker makes it easy to cover a table with delicious smoked foods. With 717 square inches of cooking space over four movable chrome cooking racks, this smoker gives you the ability to cook large food and lots of it. By placing a seperate space for wood and water beneath the smoking chamber, this smoker allows you to maintain a more constant cooking temperature by adding wood and water without opening the cooking chamber. Trustworthy control over the temperature comes in the smoking chamber from the smoker's long lasting 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner, precision burner control, rear mounted adjustable damper, and temperature gauge. Porcelain coated water pan and wood chip holder. Heavy-duty, powder coated, cold rolled steel construction. Wire wrapped steel wire handles on the two doors. Heavy duty side carrying handles. Wide stance legs for stability. Push button ignition. 2.23 cubic feet of smoking area in 33.55''H x 15.75''W x 13.75''D smoking chamber. Overall dimensions (assembled): 21''W x 19.3''D x 43.5''H.
Manufacturer model #: 20051311.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 40
Rated 5 out of 5 by SliderintheCopa Make it Better
This is my first smoker and for what I paid for it. I can't complain at all, But I have figured out a couple ways to improve it.
1. Get a tube of high temp silicon and make a door seal.
2. Get a needle valve for your gas line, It's makes tuning the temp so much easier
3. Get rid of the chip tray it comes with and use 3 cast iron pieces of pipe 2" high and a cast iron skilit cover wood chunks with heavy duty aluminum foil and poke holes in it and drop it in, chunks smoke better and keepin them covered keeps from flamin.
January 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JawjaPeach Great Buy for the Price
2 Door Model purchased appx 3 weeks ago.
Have cook thick meaty Ribs, 3 Pork Butts and a Prime Rib over the past few weeks. ~ Some of the best pork and beef that I have eaten in a long time.
Smoked, Tender, and full of Flavor!!
Relatively easy to put together.
Def easy to use. Easy to Clean.
I hv so far thoroughly enjoyed this purchase and def would recommend this model to a Friend.
I have used Apple and Cherry Chips to smoke with.
Can't wait to use it again!!!
December 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by poolbash solid
easy to assemble, maintains consistent heat temps (7 uses thus far), and relatively easy to clean. I must give 1 warning though, choosing the meat/poultry/fish to smoke can be relatively difficult.
Would recommend for newb's to smoking.
December 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by APfromUGA Love It
This was a Christmas present that I couldn't wait until Christmas to open and use. Smoked a 4 lb boston butt, 2 racks of ribs and 3 lbs of King fish for a smoked fish dip. All turned out perfectly. On the lowest setting, the temp held steady around 200 degrees. I went through wood chips a little faster that I hoped, but next time I'll use wood chunks. I would recommend getting some leather gloves to replace the wood chips in pan so you can pull hot pan out to add chips to it.
December 17, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime