Masterbuilt™ Sportsman Elite® Two Door Propane Smoker
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Heat saving, two door propane smoker design
- 717 square inches of cooking space
- Four movable chrome-plated cooking racks
- Replenish wood and water without opening the cooking chamber
- Great temperature control-adjustable air damper, temperature gauge, and precise burner control knob
- Long lasting 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner
- Heavy-duty, cold rolled, powder coated steel construction
With a long lasting, stainless steel burner and a heat saving two door design, the Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite Two Door Propane Smoker makes it easy to cover a table with delicious smoked foods. With 717 square inches of cooking space over four movable chrome cooking racks, this smoker gives you the ability to cook large food and lots of it. By placing a seperate space for wood and water beneath the smoking chamber, this smoker allows you to maintain a more constant cooking temperature by adding wood and water without opening the cooking chamber. Trustworthy control over the temperature comes in the smoking chamber from the smoker's long lasting 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner, precision burner control, rear mounted adjustable damper, and temperature gauge. Porcelain coated water pan and wood chip holder. Heavy-duty, powder coated, cold rolled steel construction. Wire wrapped steel wire handles on the two doors. Heavy duty side carrying handles. Wide stance legs for stability. Push button ignition. 2.23 cubic feet of smoking area in 33.55''H x 15.75''W x 13.75''D smoking chamber. Overall dimensions (assembled): 21''W x 19.3''D x 43.5''H.
Manufacturer model #: 20051311.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 39
Rated 5 out of 5 by aray3853 Great Smoker
I love my new smoker, I smoked a brisket last weekend and I'm going to smoke 3 more briskets this weekend., I've got a couple of friends that want to get themselves one like it.
January 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by scooterboo Good product for the $'s
This is my first smoker and it performed well during first use. It arrived quickly, without damage and was easy to assemble. I did use switch to an 8 " cast iron pan for the wood chips after the chips in the smoker pan seemed to burn rather quickly. Also, I used an oven thermometer inside the unit to compare with the thermometer that came with the unit and they were about 25 degress apart. I tend to believe the Masterbuilt one is not accurate. The food turned out great. I think this smoker is a very good product for the money. I rate it 4 stars rather than 5 because of the poor design of the chip pan and inaccurate thermometer.
January 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pnelson29 I love it
I have used this many times since receiving it before Christmas and the results have been fantastic
January 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by SliderintheCopa Make it Better
This is my first smoker and for what I paid for it. I can't complain at all, But I have figured out a couple ways to improve it.
1. Get a tube of high temp silicon and make a door seal.
2. Get a needle valve for your gas line, It's makes tuning the temp so much easier
3. Get rid of the chip tray it comes with and use 3 cast iron pieces of pipe 2" high and a cast iron skilit cover wood chunks with heavy duty aluminum foil and poke holes in it and drop it in, chunks smoke better and keepin them covered keeps from flamin.
January 2, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime