Masterbuilt™ Sportsman Elite® Series Extra Wide Propane Smoker
- Big capacity propane smoker
- 1333 square inches of cooking space over four oversized cooking racks
- Heavy-duty powder coated construction with wide stance leg pattern for stability
- 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner
- Adjustable gas control and full range thermometer in door for great cooking control
- Patented flame disk bowl
- Specially designed porcelain water bowl
- Locking, full size door
- 5.14 cubic feet of smoking space
- Push button ignition
Manufacturer model #: 20051313.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It smokes ALOT! Your entire house and all it's contents would smell pretty good though, for a VERY long time. You need full outdoor ventilation for this
I do use wood chunks or chips but dont overload it. It will eventually set your wood on fire and raise your tempature and boil out all your water.
Adding charcoal would not be of any use.
Place big 4 spoonfuls into the pan, every 1 hour when you spray the meat with water and fill the water tray with more water. Less chips is better....not the whole bag :)
It is easier to place aluminum foil in the water bowl, and place a claen sheet of foil on the bottome of the grill for easy clean up...
Mine came with a water pan that goes on a rack at the bottom, just over the wood chip pan. I suppose you could line the bottom with heavy duty aluminum foil. But, I just let mine drip and burn.
Best to cover the bottom with foil, and take it out after a smoke....
Don't cover the flame :)
Got to get back to my chicken I'm smoking now
Yeah, I treat it better than my car....it's your smoker man....don't leave it outside for someone to take it...
I can deal with the mods to the chip pan, water pan, thermometer and door seal.