Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite 40'' Extra Wide Two-Door Propane Smoker
Built to last, the Masterbuilt® Sportsman Elite 40" Extra Wide 2 Door Propane Smoker combines big capability with a heat saving two-door design. Helping you deliver juicy, tender meat and other smoked delicacies time after time, this heavy-duty propane smoker provides plenty of cooking power with its 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner. 6 chrome-coated cooking racks offer 2,000 square inches of cooking space in the smoker's roomy 33.41"H x 23.63"W x 15.93"D cooking chamber. With a separate door for wood and water beneath the door to the smoking chamber, this smoker lets you add wood and water without opening the cooking chamber to maintain a more constant cooking temperature. Trustworthy temperature control comes from the easy-to-use thermostat, door thermometer, and adjustable damper. Patented flame disk bowl and specially designed porcelain water bowl help ensure juicy and tender meat time after time. Sturdy 21-gauge steel construction. Wire wrapped, steel wire door handles. Side handles. Wide stance legs for stability. Push button ignition. Type 1 regulator and hose. Dimensions: 43.50"H x 29.13"W x 22.44"D. Weight: 79.52 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: 20050814.
- High performance, high capability 2 door propane smoker
- 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner
- 2-door design - add wood or water without disrupting cooking chamber
- Heavy-duty 21-gauge steel construction for years of use
- 2,000 square inches of cooking space over 6 chrome-coated smoking racks
- Easy-to-use thermostat
- Adjustable air damper for greater temperature control
- Built-in door thermometer
- Push button ignition
Masterbuilt Protective Cover for 40'' Extra Wide Propane Smokers sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keywords ''Masterbuilt Cover''