Masterbuilt Extra Wide Propane Smoker
- Big capacity propane smoker
- 1333 square inches of cooking space over four oversized cooking racks
- Heavy-duty powder coated construction with wide stance leg pattern for stability
- 15,400 BTU stainless steel burner
- Adjustable gas control and full range thermometer in door for great cooking control
- Patented flame disk bowl
- Specially designed porcelain water bowl
- Locking, full size door
- 5.14 cubic feet of smoking space
- Push button ignition
Manufacturer model #: 20051313.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It smokes ALOT! Your entire house and all it's contents would smell pretty good though, for a VERY long time. You need full outdoor ventilation for this
Adding charcoal would not be of any use.
Place big 4 spoonfuls into the pan, every 1 hour when you spray the meat with water and fill the water tray with more water. Less chips is better....not the whole bag :)
It is easier to place aluminum foil in the water bowl, and place a claen sheet of foil on the bottome of the grill for easy clean up...
Mine came with a water pan that goes on a rack at the bottom, just over the wood chip pan. I suppose you could line the bottom with heavy duty aluminum foil. But, I just let mine drip and burn.
Best to cover the bottom with foil, and take it out after a smoke....
Don't cover the flame :)
Got to get back to my chicken I'm smoking now
Yeah, I treat it better than my car....it's your smoker man....don't leave it outside for someone to take it...
I can deal with the mods to the chip pan, water pan, thermometer and door seal.
You should be able to go online and find information about cooking jerky in a smoker..