MarCum Technologies LX-5 Dual Beam True Color Ice Fishing Sonar
- 2,500 watts
- Dual beam 8/20-degree transducer
- Super Fine Line technology
- Infinitely adjustable zoom
- 12-level interference rejection
- True Color display
- Snow shield faceplate
- Includes deluxe padded soft pack
- 12-volt, 9-amp battery included
- 3-Stage automatic battery charger included
- Manufacturer 2-year limited warranty
MarCum's high power LX-5 boasts the highest performance standards with 2,500 watts of peak-to-peak power. You get vivid TrueColor® technology for fine detail, while a dual beam transducer allows you to switch between 8-dgree and 20-degree cone angles for use in deep and shallow water. Touch-key operation includes a patented interference rejection system for knocking out "noise" signals from nearby sonar units, and a patented zoom feature lets you zero-in on any segment of the water column. Other highlights include a SuperFine Line feature that improves screen resolution and enhances target separation. Includes a padded softpack, rechargeable battery, battery charger and screen-protecting snow shield. Made in USA.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Westwood77 More fish! Love this unit! Has helped me catch fish I never would have known were there! Worth every penny February 5, 2013
1-1 of 1