Malone Xtralight Single Kayak Trailer
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Take the work and worry out of transporting your kayak to and from the water with the Malone® Xtralight™ Single Kayak Trailer Package. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast, this trailer comes with 1 four-piece set of SaddleUp Pros adjustable kayak carriers and 15' load straps to safely and securely haul 1 kayak up to 14' long. This trailer package is perfect for those large fishing kayaks as it can carry up to 275 lbs. and the Saddle Up Pro carriers are designed to support these larger kayaks. Built to last, this trailer features a marine grade galvanized steel "t-box" frame, reinforced 2-piece extended tongue, 2" Class II receiver with skid plate, and 58" coated steel Load Bars. Galvanized heavy-duty axle, 8" high speed wheels, and factory sealed 5 lug hubs handle lots of miles, while the leaf spring suspension absorbs the abuse over rough roads. Trailer also comes with DOT-approved lighting and a flat 4-wire harness. Width: 58". Length: 134". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 2-3 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG526G-S.
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Includes 1 set of SaddleUp Pros adjustable kayak carriers
- Hauls wide variety of kayaks up to 14'
- Marine grade galvanized steel "t-box" frame
- Reinforced 2-piece extended tongue and 2" Class II receiver with skid plate
- 58" coated steel Load Bars
- Galvanized heavy-duty axle with factory sealed 5 lug hubs and 8" high speed wheels
- Leaf spring suspension
- Includes DOT-approved lighting and flat 4-wire harness.
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs.