Malone Xtralight Kayak Trailer
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Take the work and worry out of transporting your kayak to and from the water with the Malone® Xtralight™ Kayak Trailer. Designed specifically for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast, this trailer can haul up to 1-2 canoes (depending on width of canoe) and 4 kayaks up to 14' long safely and securely. Built to last, this trailer features a marine grade galvanized steel "t-box" frame, reinforced 2-piece extended tongue, 2" Class II receiver with skid plate, and 58" coated steel Load Bars. Galvanized heavy-duty axle, 8" high speed wheels, and factory sealed 5 lug hubs handle lots of miles, while the leaf spring suspension absorbs the abuse over rough roads. Trailer also comes with DOT-approved lighting and a flat 4-wire harness. Trailer can be configured many ways depending on what racks are installed on it. Width: 58". Length: 134". Not assembled (approximate assembly time: 2-3 hours). 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG525G.
- Dependable kayak or canoe transportation that does not break the bank
- Easy to assemble trailer kit for the recreational and kayak fishing enthusiast
- Hauls canoes or kayaks up to 14'
- Marine grade galvanized steel "t-box" frame
- Reinforced 2-piece extended tongue and 2" Class II receiver with skid plate
- 58" coated steel Load Bars
- Galvanized heavy-duty axle with factory sealed 5 lug hubs and 8" high speed wheels
- Leaf spring suspension
- Includes DOT-approved lighting and flat 4-wire harness.
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum weight capacity: 275 lbs.