Malone Stax Pro 2 Two Boat Universal Car Rack Kayak Carrier
The Malone® Stax Pro 2™ Two Boat Universal Car Rack Kayak Carrier provides the trustworthy ability of a stacker kayak carrier that folds out of sight and out of the way when not in use. This convenient and easy to use system transports two kayaks stacked side by side on nearly any vehicle. The Stax Pro's Jawz® universal fit mounting blocks and T-knob bolts fit most factory cross rails, regardless of shape, for simple, tool-free installation. Strong and stable, the Stax Pro system is built around strong, octagon shaped, rust free aluminum posts that fold out of the way when not in use. Kayaks are held securely against these posts and your auto's rails with 12' cam style H.D. polypropylene load straps, 12' bow & stern safety tie-downs, and stacker style foam blocks for a firm and safe hold. Holds kayaks weighing up to 70 lbs. and up to 32'' wide. 20'' high in use. Assembles in minutes without any tools. Dimensions: 5" L x 5" W x 20" H.
Manufacturer model #: MPG115MD.
- Strong, stable two boat auto kayak carrier that folds out of the way when not in use
- Holds two kayaks stacked side by side
- Universal fit JAWZ mounting blocks - works on factory round, square, and most oval cross rails
- Octagon shaped, fold down aluminum posts - strong and stable system
- Foam stacker blocks, 12' cam style load straps, and 12' bow & stern safety tie-downs for two boats
- Holds kayaks weighing up to 70 lbs., and up to 32'' wide
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I would use some simple rack pads for the SUP. And the a J rack for the boat as it'll take up less room on the roof rack.