Malone SeaWing™ Car Kayak Carrier
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Holds kayak safely and securely on top of the vehicle's cross rails
- J-style cradles with built-in ''boarding ramps''
- Multiple strap slots make it easy to handle different types and sizes of kayaks
- 12' straps lock tight with cam buckles
- Universal fit mounting blocks and T-knob bolts - fit most vehicle cross rails
- No tools required installation
- Holds kayaks up to 32'' wide and 70 lbs.
- Made of corrosion proof polycarbon material
The traditional design of the Malone SeaWing provides a simple and safe transport solution for kayakers. The SeaWing's mid-point mount design delivers more roof space for other supplies than many other carriers. This carrier's safe, single cradle design never scratches or dents your kayak and fits most models. Cradles lock kayak in securely with 12' of cam buckle nylon straps. Jawz™ universal fit mounting blocks and T-knob bolts fit most factory cross rails, regardless of shape, for a simple, no tools required installation. SeaWing carrier cradle measures 6''W x 27''L x 5''H. Holds up to 32'' wide kayaks weighing 70 lbs or less. Corrosion proof polycarbon construction stands up to the elements well, while synthetic rubber padding holds kayak in place securely and prevents scratching. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: MPG107M.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Corneye Versatile
The wings work great on many boats, EZ to load and strap down. They are thick, well made and flex a bit to fit the bottom of most boats. I use mine for my Mirage 580 and it rides very secure. The included hardware is good.
February 11, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime