Malone Paddle Gear VersaRail Coated Steel Bare Roof Cross Rail System
The Malone® Paddle Gear VersaRail™ Coated Steel Bare Roof Cross Rail System transforms a bare car roof into a functional roof rack for transporting kayaks, canoes, bikes, or cargo boxes. This Malone boat and bike rack comes fully assembled and ready to install without additional tools. Mounting kit includes rust-resistant steel bars, abrasion-resistant suction towers, and attachment straps. The Malone Paddle Gear VersaRail Coated Steel Bare Roof Cross Rail System has a 135 lb. capacity and 1.25" x 0.9" rectangular bar profile that fits most rack accessories. Fits most 4-door cars. Length: 50".
Manufacturer model #: MPG220.
- Fits most 4-door cars without roof racks or side rails
- Abrasion resistant dual suction towers
- 1.5" polyester webbing straps
- Compatible with most rack accessories
- Rust-resistant coating
- Boat or bike rack holds up to 135 lbs.