Malone Kayak Stacker Block Kit with Bow and Stern Lines
Articles & Information
- Doubles capacity of StaxPro Kayak Carrier
- Safely carries whitewater, recreational, and high end composite kayaks
- Includes two 8'' foam stacker blocks, two 12' tie down straps, and bow and stern lines
- Stacker blocks conform to round, square, and factory oval cross rails
- Kit holds kayak firmly - stops hull damage during transport
Double the capacity of your StaxPro Kayak Carrier with the Malone Kayak Stacker Block Kit with Bow and Stern Lines. This handy kit transforms your StaxPro into a two-boat carrier for whitewater, recreational, and high end composite boats. Kit includes two 8'' foam blocks that provide additional protection and easier loading of kayaks (even high end composite boats) on the StaxPro. These blocks conform to round, square, and factory oval cross rails to provide a cushion between the kayak and crossbar, keeping the kayak in place during loading and transport. The kit's two 12' tie down straps and bow and stern lines secure kayaks, locking them firmly in place on the blocks to stop hull damage during transport. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MPG169.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime