- Sleek and versatile kayak for surfing or recreational paddling
- Proven ''Straight Glide'' hull design and patented foil rails - fast maneuvering with low windage
- Made of durable roto-molded, linear polyethylene
- Middle cup holder
- Multiple molded foot rests
- Drain plug with base
- Bow and stern handles
- 4'' water-resistant round storage hatch with bag and rear bungee storage
An ideal surf ski, the 4.4 Kayak from Malibu Kayaks is designed to meet the demands of every paddling enthusiast. Whether surfing or just enjoying a leisurely paddle, this sleek and lightweight, 14' 6'' kayak features a sleek ''Straight Glide'' hull and profile design for effortless straight line paddling, even in windy conditions. Patented foil rails provide fast maneuvering with low windage, making the 4.4 a great choice for paddlers and surfers alike. Made of roto-molded, linear polyethylene, this versatile, sit-on-top kayak features a middle cup holder, multi molded foot rests, eyelets, drain plug with base, and bow and stern handles. A 4'' water-resistant round storage hatch with bag and a rear bungee cord provide storage options out on the water. Maximum weight capacity: 240 lbs. Carry weight: 61 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: MK05-01-04.