- Sleek and versatile kayak for surfing or recreational paddling
- Proven hull design and patented foil rails - fast maneuvering with low windage
- Made of durable roto-molded, linear polyethylene
- Middle cup holder
- Multiple molded foot rests
- Drain plug with base
- Bow and stern handles
- 4'' water-resistant round storage hatch with bag
Whether surfing or just enjoying a leisurely paddle, the sleek and versatile 3.4 from Malibu Kayaks provides the speed and performance you want. This lightweight, 11' 4'' kayak features a sleek hull design and patented foil rails for fast maneuvering with low windage, making it a great choice for lighter paddlers and surfers alike. Made of roto-molded, linear polyethylene, this versatile, sit-on-top kayak surfs waves easily and effortlessly while still delivering the ideal stability for recreational and fitness paddling. The 3.4 also features a middle cup holder, multi molded foot rests, eyelets, drain plug with base, bow and stern handles, and 4'' water-resistant round storage hatch with bag. Maximum weight capacity: surfing - 230 lbs., paddling - 140 lbs. Carry weight: 46 lbs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MK04-03-04.