Magpul® PMAG® 20LR Magazine for SR-25 and M110 Rifles
- Lightweight, tough, feature-packed magazine for high performance SR-25 and M110 Rifles
- Impact- and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate
- Self-lubricating follower and constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel spring
- Floorplate removes easily for field maintenance and cleaning
- Multi-use, pop-off cover protects feedlips from impact damage, keeps dust and dirt out
- For use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Win) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820"
Lightweight and tough, the PMAG® 20LR is a feature-packed 7.62x51 NATO magazine designed for use with high performance SR-25 and M110 Rifles. Constructed of impact- and crush-resistant polymer, the PMAG 20LR features a constant-curve internal geometry, corrosion resistant stainless steel spring, and self-lubricating follower for smooth, trustworthy feeding. Textured gripping surface for positive magazine handling. The magazine also features an easy-to-disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The multi-use, pop-off Impact/Dust Cover protects feedlips from impact damage, keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal. Holds 20 rounds. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MAG243.