Magpul CTR Carbine Stock
The Magpul® CTR® Carbine Stock (Compact/Type Restricted) replaces the buttstock on AR15/M16 carbines. The CTR Carbine stock's streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. Common to all Magpul AR15 accessories, CTR stock is designed for fast-action, tactical environments where speed is crucial. The CTR model features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced accuracy, and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that accepts push-button sling swivels. The Magpul CTR stock also includes a standard 0.30" non-slip rubber butt-pad, which aids when shooting with body armor or modular gear; and is compatible with Magpul ASAP®, and other receiver-mount sling attachments. The Magpul CTR stock features integral rear and bottom 1.25" sling loops, and lanyard hole on the toe for custom para-cord rigs. This is a "drop-in" buttstock that installs easily.
Manufacturer model #: MAG310-BLK.
- Friction lock system enhances accuracy by minimizing excessive stock movement
- Ambidextrous QD sling mount accepts push-button sling swivel
- Shielded release latch prevents accidental operation
- Rubber butt-pad provides non-slip shoulder purchase
- Compatible with receiver-mount sling attachments
- Integral sling loops and lanyard hole
- A-frame profile avoids snagging