MEC Quick Charge Bar- Progressive
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- For use in all MEC progressive press shotshell reloading presses
- Determines the amount of shot dropped
- Accommodates removable powder bushings to vary powder charges
- Soft insert helps eliminate shearing when using larger shot sizes and hard lead shot
- Charge bars designated for lead shot and those designated for steel shot are not interchangeable
The MEC Quick Charge Bar- Progressive will function in all MEC progressive press shotshell reloading presses. The MEC charge bar determines the amount of shot that will be dropped and the powder bushing (sold separately) determines the amount of powder dropped. The ratio for powder to shot is determined by the recipe you select and the brand of powder you wish to use. The MEC Quick Charge Bar- Progressive features a soft insert to avoid shearing larger or hard shot. Constructed from anodized aluminum.NOTE: lead and steel shot charge bars are not interchangeable.
Manufacturer model #: 502114.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime