Luminox® Colormark EVO Navy SEAL Dive Watch for Men - Model 3053
- Designed for and used by elite troops
- Micro-gas night-vision tubes glow continually for 25 years
- Brighter than conventional glow-in-the-dark coatings
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Fiberglass-reinforced 44 mm case
- Water-resistant to 600'
The Original Luminox Navy SEAL watch, first introduced in 1994—this is the timepiece that put Luminox on the map. This watch is actually designed for and used by elite troops. Micro-gas night-vision tubes glow continually for 25 years, much more brightly than conventional glow-in-the-dark coatings. Swiss-made quartz movement in a fiberglass-reinforced 44 mm case. Water-resistant to 600'. Black silicone rubber band with blue dial. Weighs only 1.8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: A.3053.