Luminox Colormark EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Series Dive Watch for Men - Model A.3051.BO
The Original Luminox® Navy SEAL watch, first introduced in 1994—this is the timepiece that put Luminox on the map. This watch is actually designed for and used by elite troops. Micro-gas night-vision tubes glow continually for 25 years, much more brightly than conventional glow-in-the-dark coatings. Swiss-made quartz movement in a carbon-reinforced polycarbonate 44 mm case. Water-resistant to 660'. Black PU band with Blackout dial. Weighs only 1.8 oz.
Manufacturer model #: A.3051.BO.
- Designed for and used by elite troops
- Micro-gas night-vision tubes glow continually for 25 years
- Brighter than conventional glow-in-the-dark coatings
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Unidirectional rotating dive bezel
- Carbon-reinforced polycarbonate 44 mm case
- Water-resistant to 660'