Lumateq LED Blaster LB40 Light
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Up to 90% energy savings
- 40-Watt high output LEDs
- Dawn-to-dusk photo cell sensor
- Energy-efficient low draw diodes
- Replaces 175-watt MH lamp in downlight applications
- Replaces 250-watt MH lamp in floodlight application with 2X projection
- Versatile mounting options
- Includes a steel universal mounting bracket for up, down, and wall pack installations
- Wet and dry zone lighting
The low-voltage (12-28V AC/DC) Lumateq Blaster LB40 Light is designed for commercial and residential installations and replacement. The Blaster LED Light provides efficient light distribution and unmatched energy savings. Free from hazardous materials, the Blaster LB40 is a bright, state-of-the-art LED that's ideal for uplight, downlight, wall pack installations and more. The LB40's clean styling blends with architectural elements. Energy-efficient, crisp, white light is best for security cameras. Expect a significantly longer life than conventional lights for reduced maintenance costs. Operates on a wide range of power supplies with no special ballast or transformers required. Includes a powder-coated aluminum housing with a 360°/180° steel mounting bracket and a dawn-to-dusk photo cell. Other features include a polycarbonate lens, vibration- and shock-resistant LEDs. LM 80 tested; waterproof; ETL rated IP65 for "wet locations." Other applications include: pole light, area/canopy light, 1/2 & 3/4 cut-off light, and flood light.
Manufacturer model #: LB40-WHA-012-00.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime