Lowrance StructureScan HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System
The Lowrance® StructureScan® HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System lets you get the whole picture. The first and only solution with crystal clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views, this system is packed with features that work together for incompromised photo-like images.
- Wider SideScan Imaging
- Higher-res DownScan Imaging™
- Broadband Sounder™
- Detailed Navigation Guidance
- SideScan Imaging: Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500 feet/152 meter port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
- DownScan Imaging: The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia’s Smith Mountain Lake.
- Broadband Sounder: Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that’s easier to interpret.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance: HDS with built-in Insight or any high detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging, presents the best total on-thewater picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
Manufacturer model #: 000-10800-001.