Lowrance® StructureScan® HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Wider SideScan Imaging
- Higher-res DownScan Imaging™
- Broadband Sounder™
- Detailed Navigation Guidance
The StructureScan HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System lets you get the whole picture. The first and only solution with crystal clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views, this system is packed with features that work together for incompromised photo-like images.
StructureScan HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System:
- SideScan Imaging: Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500 feet/152 meter port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
- DownScan Imaging: The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia’s Smith Mountain Lake.
- Broadband Sounder: Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that’s easier to interpret.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance: HDS with built-in Insight or any high detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging, presents the best total on-thewater picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
Manufacturer model #: 000-10800-001.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3
Rated 2 out of 5 by Eddieinmyrtlebeach structure scan
I was trying to read other reviews when all i saw were 5 out of 5 stars for everyone so i had to write this review. I have had 4 lowrance units in the past 8 yrs. 1 currently works, the units are garage kept when not fishing and are awesome units they just dont last. The structure scan is 2 yrs old and no longer works so i was on here to c how much they r now........wow, is all i can say, guess i wont be replacing that. So as long as u have a good salary , buy it, but if not, save your money for when the head unit fails.
May 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MGoldman Unbelievable
I was on the fence over purchasing the structure scan for about a year and finally decided to get it. Wow, I should have gotten this a year ago. Seeing the definition of bottom structure opens up a world that you have always had to guess about. On my first trip out I checked out a sunken barge that I have fished for years , it was only with the structure scan that I found out exactly how it sat on the bottom and where the fish were holding. I wonder how I ever fished without it.
It was easy to set up and install and has functioned flawlessly.
April 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5
by Mattw40 Lowrance lss2
I fish around fourty tournaments a year and this has opened up a new avenues of fishing for me. Finding new spots offshore is amazing..
November 1, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime