Lowrance® StructureScan® HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System
- Wider SideScan Imaging
- Higher-res DownScan Imaging™
- Broadband Sounder™
- Detailed Navigation Guidance
StructureScan HD LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System:
- SideScan Imaging: Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500 feet/152 meter port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
- DownScan Imaging: The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia’s Smith Mountain Lake.
- Broadband Sounder: Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that’s easier to interpret.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance: HDS with built-in Insight or any high detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging, presents the best total on-thewater picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MGoldman Unbelievable I was on the fence over purchasing the structure scan for about a year and finally decided to get it. Wow, I should have gotten this a year ago. Seeing the definition of bottom structure opens up a world that you have always had to guess about. On my first trip out I checked out a sunken barge that I have fished for years , it was only with the structure scan that I found out exactly how it sat on the bottom and where the fish were holding. I wonder how I ever fished without it. It was easy to set up and install and has functioned flawlessly. April 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mattw40 Lowrance lss2 I fish around fourty tournaments a year and this has opened up a new avenues of fishing for me. Finding new spots offshore is amazing.. November 1, 2012
1-2 of 2
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:yes, it comes with the transducer, bracket, black box, ethernet cable, and power cable
1 of 1
1 of 1