Lowrance® SonarHub™ with TM150 CHIRP and LSS-2 Transducers
- For Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays
- Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution for adding sonar
- Identify productive fishing areas
- 3 built-in Ethernet ports allow quick and convenient networking
- Compatible transducers include Airmar® TM150 single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD® transducers
- Compatible with the SpotlightScan™ forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducer*
- Includes both the Airmar® TM150 CHIRP and StructureScan™ LSS-2 HD Skimmer transducer – 455/800 kHz
The SonarHub Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies—including StructureScan HD, CHIRP, and SpotlightScan™. Other features include 3 built-in Ethernet ports that allow quick and convenient networking without the need for Network Expansion Ports.
Includes both the Airmar® TM150 CHIRP and StructureScan™ LSS-2 HD Skimmer transducer for unparalleled underwater imaging. The TM150 Transducer features a depth and water temperature sensor and is ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths. Track the bottom at higher boat speeds, and enjoy more coverage under your boat with wider arches and 26–17º beam widths. CHIRPs from 95–155 kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwith from one transducer. The 455/800 kHz LSS-2 has a low profile, low drag design and is made for multiple mounting locations. It has a built-in water temperature sensor.
NOTE: SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.
Manufacturer model #: 000-11301-001.