Lowrance SonarHub with LSS-2 Transducer
The Lowrance® SonarHub™ Module provides a single plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to Lowrance Gen2 and Gen 2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter displays.
The SonarHub Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies—including StructureScan HD, CHIRP, and SpotlightScan. Other features include 3 built-in Ethernet ports that allow quick and convenient networking without the need for Network Expansion Ports.
Includes the StructureScan HD LSS-2 Skimmer transducer (455/800 kHz) for unparalleled underwater imaging. The LSS-2 has a low profile, low drag design and is made for multiple mounting locations. It has s built-in water temperature sensor.
- For Lowrance fishfinder/chartplotter displays
- Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution for adding sonar
- Identify productive fishing areas
- 3 built-in Ethernet ports allow quick and convenient networking
- Compatible transducers include Airmar® TM150 single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD® transducers
- Compatible with the SpotlightScan® forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducer*
- Includes the StructureScan™ LSS-2 HD Skimmer transducer – 455/800 kHz
NOTE: SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.
Manufacturer model #: 000-11141-001.