Lowrance® Point-1 GPS Antenna
- NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor
- 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10 Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground, even at slow speeds
- Includes spat/pole mount and mounting hardware
NOTE: Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot.
Manufacturer model #: 000-11047-001.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Once possible network adapter cable is 000-0127-05 (female connections on both sides). This adapter is typically used to adapt the Point-1 to the older network cables. Use this adapter if they simply removed their original antenna and all of the network wiring is still in place.
The other possible network adapter cable is 000-0127-04 (male connections on both sides). This adapter is typically used to adapt the LCX-25c to a new NMEA 2000 network. So if the LCX-25c doesn't have the original network, they will need to get a new network kit (p/n 000-0124-69) as well as the adapter 000-0127-04.
The LCX-25c will also need to run the latest software in order to use the data from a Point-1. Software updates can be downloaded from http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Software-Updates/.