Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter
- 6.4" 480V x 640H pixel full VGA color display
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts to zero-dim for night viewing
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA® mapping or Enhanced US basemap
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- Fastest HDS® ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view.
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™ comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA® High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with a single SD card slot to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Most of the sonar units that we sell accessories for operate at 200 kHz (kilohertz). Some are dual-frequency capable, meaning they can use both 50 and 200 kHz transducers. And a few new models are dual-search capable, allowing for both 83 and 200 kHz operation. Typically, high frequency (200 or 192 kHz) sonar units provide the best resolution and definition of structure and targets. They excel at showing minute details of the underwater world. 50 and 83 kHz frequencies have much greater depth penetration capability, but show less definition.
● Lake Insight™ inland mapping includes nearly 5,000 freshwater lake maps with life-like perspective of bottom structure and topography.Coverage includes the Great Lakes and more than 500 Fishing Hot Spots® Lakes!
● Nautic Insight™ offers a superior like-like view of coastal bottom structure with detailed coastal and offshore depth contours, plus nav aids, for the entire U.S. coastline.
● Insight USA™ combines inland and coastal coverage areas of Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™.
The Enhanced U.S. Base-map offers the same geographic coverage area as the Insight mapping, with over 100,000 bodies of water and 4,600 enhanced U.S. lakes with high detail lake shorelines and contours.
• Insight USA® High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.