FREE OFFER Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter
- 6.4" 480V x 640H pixel full VGA color display
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts to zero-dim for night viewing
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA® mapping or Enhanced US basemap
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- Fastest HDS® ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view.
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™ comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA® High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mjollymore About Time After being frustrated with other Depth/Fish finders do to misreadings, hard or impossible to read with my glasses on or the sun wiping out the screen; I finally bought the Lowrance. I have never been happier. I set it up on my boat myself. I have to admit I did not read the directions for using the product. I was able to find everything I needed with just following the screens, they make sense! The sun does nothing to the screen. Works awesome with my sun glasses. Extremely accurate! August 6, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Okangler WoW!!! I just upgraded to the gen 2 and the structure overlay and fraster processor is very nice! Well worth the money! April 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fullt225 HDS 7 The HDS 7 was my first HDS Unit. All the features of the bigger units. LSS-1 added all the features for the Structure Scan. Updates from the website are simple to download onto the unit. 3 screen feature keeps Sonar, Structue Scan , Down Scan and/ or mapping right in front of you at all times. Scrolling between screens is simple with the carousel feature and quick. April 17, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by davidb104 Very usable product Very good definition, characteristic of Lowrance products. Excellent menu options. I'm still getting accustomed to the differences between the HD7 and my 522, but (among other features) I especially like the ability to increase the scroll speed beyond that which is possible with the 522. The wider screen provides a much better view on a split screen, allowing for a more detailed view of both the chart and sonar pages. March 28, 2012
1-4 of 4
8 Questions | 7 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:The maps that are included with this unit are Insight USA® mapping or Enhanced US basemapping. Insight USA® has expansive coverage of lakes across the continental U.S. The unit does have 2 SD card slots that you could use to load Lowrance's Nautic Insight Mapping or Navionics maps in order to get coastal coverage.
Details:I would like the 50/200 with a west coast map. Which option do I choose?
A:If you want the 50/200 order item number 38-535-188-00, which comes with the insight USA.
• Insight USA® High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
A:The transducer model no. is on the cord at the connector end. Should give letters. Go to your menu drop downs and select mpodel number from drop down list
Details:Description says it has "Structure Map Capability", but doesn't say it is already a function of the GPS unit.
1 of 1
1 of 1