FREE OFFER Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter w/Lake Insight® and StructureScan® LSS-2 Sonar Imaging Bundle
- 6.4" 480V x 640H pixel full VGA color display
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts for night viewing
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA® mapping
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- StructureScan LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System
- Fastest HDS ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view.
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
StructureScan LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System:
- SideScan Imaging: Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500 feet/152 meter port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
- DownScan Imaging: The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia’s Smith Mountain Lake.
- Broadband Sounder: Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that’s easier to interpret.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance: HDS with built-in Insight or any high detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging, presents the best total on-thewater picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DIYGUY Sweet Deal! Got this HDS-7 combo for my 2005 Nitro. Installation was a lot simpler than I had initially suspected. Had entire unit including LSS-2 installed in no time(about 6 hours by myself). Made a few adjustments to transducers after 2 trips and TADA! Fishing HD style baby! May 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by rhorn Really nice best fishfinder ive ever used screen is better than my tv down scan is rock solid side scan is pretty good out to the left and right about 100 feet October 27, 2012
1-2 of 2
4 Questions | 6 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:Hello, I've been thinking about the HDS-7 Gen 2 Sonar/GPS with LSS-2 for my new boat. My question is if I can install another display on the bow as be able to share all GPS, Sonar and Structure Scan data without spending another $1500.oo. My intent is to used this system to find the fish, drop anchor and sit on the bow tossing lures. So a bow display would be nice so if my results are bad I can yank the anchor and troll around for another spot. Once found, I can cover the area, drop anchor and try again. I don;t want to run back to the helm to see what's on the display, and I don't want to move the display.
I am also considering a transducer on the trolling motor, so if I can share transducer readings on two displays that would be great too. However, structure scan would be useless if used with a transducer that is 20ft away.
Any ideas are welcome.
Details:Is the Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter w/Lake Insight® and StructureScan® LSS-2 Sonar Imaging Bundle the one for me?
A:does the same things as hds 10 and 8s just the srceen is a little smaller
A:Since you fish in freshwater this bundle may be a good choice for you. The built in Lake Insight HD mapping includes detailed contour lines and high-definition, shaded-relief coverage of more than 5,000 U.S. Lakes, plus rivers, the Great Lakes, and more than 100,000 named bodies of water with shoreline detail.
If you would like to know if the lakes you fish will be included on the mapping you can contact Lowrance directly at 1-800-628-4487 or through the contact us form provided at the link below.
A:Both the LSS-2 and the sonar transducers come in this combo.
A:It comes with two tranducers one for the fish finder and one for side & down scan the one for fish finder is 83 200
A:The StructureScan HD (LSS-2) offers a wider sidescan imaging range, higher resolution, and when bundled with the HDS-Gen2 units you can use the new StructureMap feature which allows you to overlay maps with high-definition underwater imagery created from StructureScan sonar logs.
For more information check out this web page: http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Ma...
1 of 1
1 of 1