Lowrance® HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter w/Lake Insight® & StructureScan® LSS-2 Sonar Imaging Bundle
- 6.4" 480V x 640H pixel full VGA color display
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts for night viewing
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA® mapping
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- StructureScan LSS-2 Sonar Imaging System
- Fastest HDS ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view.
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
- SideScan Imaging: Crisp side-viewing detail, up to 500 feet/152 meter port to starboard, allows scanning more water in less time for productive locations. Reveals targets and their scan shadows—structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
- DownScan Imaging: The Lowrance innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath your boat removes all guesswork in structure identification, like this submerged bridge at Virginia’s Smith Mountain Lake.
- Broadband Sounder: Advanced, award-winning HDS digital sonar technology unites with StructureScan soundings for an all-new, combined view of structure and fish detail that’s easier to interpret.
- Detailed Navigation Guidance: HDS with built-in Insight or any high detail mapping option, plus StructureScan imaging, presents the best total on-thewater picture to enhance discovery success, above and below the surface.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am also considering a transducer on the trolling motor, so if I can share transducer readings on two displays that would be great too. However, structure scan would be useless if used with a transducer that is 20ft away.
Any ideas are welcome.
If you would like to know if the lakes you fish will be included on the mapping you can contact Lowrance directly at 1-800-628-4487 or through the contact us form provided at the link below.
For more information check out this web page: http://www.lowrance.com/Products/Marine/StructureScan-HD/Features/