FREE OFFER Lowrance® HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter
- High-definition 10.4" Super VGA color viewing
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting
- Programmable and soft keys controls
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA® mapping or Enhanced US basemap
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Advanced Memory
- Fastest HDS® ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap™ capability for overlaying StructureScan® Sonar Imaging data and maps to create a more lifelike underwater view.
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder comes standard on all HDS fishfinder models! Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000"
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna comes standard on all HDS chartplotter models! Reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA® High-Definition Mapping is included with most HDS chartplotter models! Dynamic contour relief shading produces a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gnarlynutz lightning fast I have the HDS gen2 8" and purchased the HDS 10" gen-2 I didnt think it could get any better, but I was wrong. The HDS 10" gen2 is fast and its like looking at a big screen TV. You can pull up 4 seperate screens at once and you can still see the fine detail on all split screens. Once again lowrance nailed it. December 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bassguy10 Great Product! I wrote a review under the HDS 10 Gen 2 bundle and then I saw the HDS 10 Gen 2 sold alone. I didn't want anyone looking here to miss my review because this is the best fishfinder/chartplotter I have ever used! I had an HDS Gen 1 before and this unit is faster with the new processor in it. I can't outrun my map when I'm zoomed in on my Chart page and it loads page changes faster. Read my review under the HDS 10 Gen 2 bundle for more stuff. I get excited when I talk about my HDS unit and don't want to repeat myself. May 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by pattece HDS 10 Gen 2 Faster speeds, clarity and easier funtionallity. . May 8, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fullt225 HDS10 Gen 2 Upgraded from an HDS 10 Gen 1. Great mapping and Imaging together. Soft keys are great to work with. Lets you move through menu items very quickly when fine tuning displays and switching back and forth through Side Imaging. BTW--$300.00 rebate was great. April 17, 2012
1-4 of 4
5 Questions | 6 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:Details do not mention any water temperature data.
Details:i have the hds8gen1 and wish to buy another. do the new gen2 integrate with the older units or do i have to buy a complete new setup with si
Details:Is Structure Scan included when you purchase HDS 10? Does it have to be bought as a add on?
Top 1000 Contributor
A:it is an add on cost 600$ more but is well worth it.
A:The difference between the three units is based on the maps that are included as well as the frequencies of the transducers. Item 38-535-196-00 comes with the Enhanced USA Basemap which will have less features than 38-535-194-00 and 38-535-193-00 these come with the Insight USA map. The frequencies of the transducers for these items also differ. 38-535-194-00 and 38-535-196-00 have frequencies of 83/200 khz whereas item 38-535-193-00 has a frequency of 50/200. Frequency of 50/200 will allow for a wider cone angle and deeper depths than a frequency of 83/200.
1 of 1
1 of 1