Lowrance® HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter + Insight USA® + LSS-2 Sonar Imaging Bundle
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- High-definition, 10.4" SuperVGA color viewing
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting adjusts for night viewing
- Programmable and soft keys controls
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA mapping
- LSS-2 StructureScan® sonar imaging
Bundled for savings! This Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 83/200 kHz Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter with Insight USA and StructureScan® LSS-2 Sonar Imaging offers high-definition 10.4" color viewing with a brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing. The pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting fully adjusts to zero-dim for night viewing. Programmable and soft keys controls. All Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotters come standard with Real-time StructureMap capability, award-winning Broadband Sounder, a super-accurate Internal GPS Antenna, and Advanced Memory. Bundle includes Insight USA Mapping plus LSS-2 StructureScan Sonar Imaging, the first and only solution with crystal-clear, dedicated side- and down-looking views that give you the whole picture.HDS features:
- Fastest HDS® ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap™
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder - Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000'.
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna for reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA High-Definition Mapping with dynamic contour relief shading to produce a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data and upload future HDS software feature updates.
Manufacturer model #: 000-10871-001.For information on service and warranty programs click here:
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 31
Rated 3 out of 5 by dannokr38 50/50 opinion
Bought this unit in april of 2012, had it installed last summer of 2013. Im in the military and wasn't home, so this september of 2014 my sidescan and downscan quit working. Lowrance told me well since you bought your unit regardless of the installation date, you have to find a buddy who can let you borrow his transducer or structure scan box and see which one is bad. Either way it will cost me 300 or so dollars. Not very happy to have spent 2400.00 bucks and then have to shell out more to get this unit fixed or buy another xducer.
September 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Walkman88us Nice Unit
I actually bought the HDS-8 along with the LSS Bundle. So far, very pleased with the unit. The charting leaves a little to be desired so recently ordered the Navionics upgrade. Salesman at BP was very helpful and one tip I want to mention. I wanted the touch screen but he pointed out, if fishing with any type of messy bait, touch screen could be a problem. So glad he told me this. Also called the store with a few questions and was given courteous and correct answers. Thanks Ashland VA Bass Pro!
August 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Doublehaul disfunctional
Both units HDS-10,Structurescan module would not work out of box. Hds_10 head unit flash card slot would not close . Structurescan module would not power up
August 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bubba1 Awesome unit
I bought it to put on my console because of the big screen and its GPS capabities and glad I did.
July 27, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime