FREE OFFER Lowrance® HDS-10 Gen2 83/200kHz Fishfinder/GPS Chartplotter + Insight USA® + LSS-2 Sonar Imaging Bundle
- High-definition, 10.4" SuperVGA color viewing
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing
- Pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting adjusts for night viewing
- Programmable and soft keys controls
- Built-in, exclusive Insight USA mapping
- LSS-2 StructureScan® sonar imaging
- Fastest HDS® ever. Lightning-fast chart updates.
- Real-time StructureMap™
- Award-winning Broadband Sounder - Mark and display everything underwater at higher speeds and at greater depths to 3,000'.
- Super-Accurate, Internal GPS Antenna for reliable position accuracy in navigation with high-sensitivity GPS receiver with WAAS corrections.
- Insight USA High-Definition Mapping with dynamic contour relief shading to produce a lifelike presentation of underwater topography.
- Advanced Memory with up to two waterproof SD card slots to load Nautic Insight® HD or Navionics® map options. You can also record and save vital sonar and navigation data and upload future HDS software feature updates.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RodBob Valuable addition I purchased this unit for my new boat to replace the HDS-8/Gen1 that went with old boat. The increased speed of the processor is a welcome change and the increased resolution of the side scan transducer makes for some truly stunning underwater visual details. The ability to update firmware and reliable operation of the unit are but some of the factors that give this unit high marks. Highly recommended. April 18, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by EasyE Gen2s are awesome! I have a Gen2 HDS8 and HDS7. These are awesome units and perform excellently. I have them networked together with the Ethernet cable so I can share sonar and I also have a NMEA2000 network to share the sensors on my boat. Additionally I have a LWX-1 Sirius Weather Inland Marine weather radar system, this is truely awesome and shows the weather just like seeing a radar image on the TV. I would definately buy everything I have again. They have been flawless since I installed them early this year. Lowrance has updates that come out on their website when there is a new feature or enhancement and the most recent upgrade went perfectly and took only a couple minutes. These are truely awesome units! May 22, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by swimjig Lowrance Gen2s are great I had two HDS-10 Gen1 units, and just replaced those with Gen2. Wow! With the bigger processor, the Gen2 response to Menu and Key selections is super fast and much improved over Gen1. Plus, with Gen2 you get the StructureMap feature which overlays your side views from StructureScan on top of your map for easy interpretation, and you can create permanent maps of your favorite fishing holes by saving StructureMap files. May 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by JasperFishing Lowrance HDS 10 w/StructureScan The HDS 10 is great on the Console. I love the screen size as I like to look at 3 and 4 screens at once. I like always have the map up and at times Side, Down scans along with Sonar. Did you know that the HDS-10, 10" screen gives you 30% more viewing area than the HDS-8, 8" screen. May 15, 2012
3 Questions | 4 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:Can the transducer(s) be mounted to the interior hull instead of exterior?
A:Yes. You would want to use the optional puck style transducer, BassPro item- Model PDT-WSU . The only limiting factor is that if you are also using a structure scan module and transducer the 2 transducers need to be less that 12 inches apart to obtain optimal operation.
A:BOTH..THIS ITEM IS A HDS 10 BUNDLED WITH THE SCRUCTURE SCAN UNIT(LSS-2). WHICH MEANS U GET TO TWO TRANSDUCERS..THE SONAR TRANSDUCER WITH BRACKET IS DESIGNED TO MOUNT TO THE TRANSOM THE OTHER WHICH IS THE SCRUCTURE SCAN TRANSDUCER WITH BRACKET CAN MOUNT TO THE TRANSOM AND/OR JACKING PLATE, PROVIDED YOUR JACKPLATE HAS ROOM. I HAVE A 10" JP SO I MOUNTED INSIDE THE JP AT THE BOTTOM, BECAUSE THE TRANSDUCER HAS TO BE 1/2" BELOW ANY OBJECT DUE TO ITS SIDE TO SIDE SCANNING ABILITY
Details:Can you please list ALL of the accessories that I would need to purchase to complete the system for my design?
1. I want both units to talk to each other
2. Side Imaging
3. Down Imaging
4. I want to see my speed
6. What else do I need to use this system to the ‘Fullest’ potential?
A:This Fishfinder comes with the GPS Chartplotter + Insight USA® + LSS-2 Sonar Imaging Bundle. Therefore, you will need the NETWORKING / CONNECTORS to talk between each unit: http://www.basspro.com/Brand-Lowran.... http://www.lowrance.com/upload/Lowr...
1 of 1
1 of 1