Lodge Logic® 10-1/4'' Round Grill Pan
- Restaurant quality grill marks, Lodge cast iron performance
- 10-1/4'' ribbed bottom
- Great for burgers, bacon, chicken, paninis, and more
- Cast iron cooking performance - even heating and long lasting heat retention
- Features traditional skillet handle and loop-style assist handle
- Pre-seasoned - ready to go right out of the box
Manufacturer model #: L8GP3.
The Lodge Logic 10-1/4'' Skillet Cover is sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-612-901-61
Introducing Lodge Logic™: Ready-to-use cast-iron cookware, pre-seasoned for consistent performance!
For more than 100 years, Lodge has been perfecting the process of making cast-iron cookware, formulating the perfect metal chemistry to create durable cookware with incredible heat retention and distribution. In the past, the seasoning process was never complete until someone cooked countless batches of fried chicken, catfish and cornbread in the pan or pot to burnish it to a black patina, creating a piece of cookware that could be handed down like an heirloom. Lodge Logic removes the waiting, thanks to a newly-developed seasoning process. Lodge's electrostatic spray system applies a proprietary vegetable oil combination to deeply penetrate the pores of the iron. The result? Seasoned cast-iron cookware from Lodge you can use it right out of the box.