Lodge® Cast Iron Cooking for Dummies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Easy to use cookbook and guide with more than 100 recipes
- Choose the right cast-iron cookware for you
- Season, clean, and care for cast-iron pots and pans
- Cook with cast-iron indoors and outdoors
- Rescue and restore old or worn cast iron
Learn the secrets of cast-iron cooking with Lodge's Cast-Iron Cooking for Dummies. Using cast-iron pots and pans can be intimidating, but this easy to use guide has all you need to know to season, clean, care for (and cook with!) your cast-iron. Learn how to choose and use cast-iron cookware at home or in the great outdoors. With over 100 tempting recipes for main dishes, sides, and sweets you'll be cooking like a pro with your cast-iron cookware. Everything from southern classics like fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits to gourmet dishes like apricot-ginger glazed pork rib roast is here. A great gift! 328 pages. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: CBCID.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime