Lodge® 12'' Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet
- Versatile, high performance skillet for the home or campsite
- Foundry seasoned - ready to use right out of the box
- High performance 12-gauge carbon steel construction
- Heats quickly, retains heat for even cooking
- Handles high heat for browning and searing, retains lower heat for slower, delicate cooking
- Works on all stovetop types, in oven, and over campfire
- Long handle features angle conducive for both stove top and oven cooking
Manufacturer model #: CRS12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Panamared I love this skillet.... Saw this on a cable tv special about cooking equipment. I was impressed with the process and manufacturing that goes into making these items. They claim they can last 100 years or longer with proper care. Comes with easy instructions on using, cleaning, and storing. Now im planning to get the other ones like the 8 and 10 in. and getting rid of the other ones with the teflon stuff. Once you learn how to care for these you wont go back to the other stuff. I tried it several times and the steaks do taste better. You cant go wrong with this skillet. Made in the USA!!! September 4, 2012
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1