Lodge 10'' Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet
Extremely versatile, brutally tough, and high performance, the Lodge® 10'' Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet works equally great in your home kitchen and over your backyard campfire. Made of 12-gauge carbon steel, a high density metal with excellent heating properties, this durable skillet gives you a highly effective and versatile cooking piece. The metal of choice in many professional kitchens, carbon steel skillets heat up quickly for browning and searing while retaining the heat needed for even cooking at high or low temperatures. Factory seasoned with natural soybean oil, this pre-seasoned skillet comes to you ready-to-use right out of the box. This specially formulated oil seasoning not only stays with the pan through normal use, it improves with use. Attached securely with 3 rivets, the skillet's long handle features an angle conducive for both stove top and oven cooking. Works over multiple indoor and outdoor heating sources, including electric, gas, glass, induction, oven, and campfire. Dimensions: 18.9''L x 10''W x 1.4''D.
Manufacturer model #: CRS10.
- Versatile, high performance skillet for the home or campsite
- Foundry seasoned - ready-to-use right out of the box
- High performance 12-gauge carbon steel construction
- Heats quickly, retains heat for even cooking
- Handles high heat for browning and searing, retains lower heat for slower, delicate cooking
- Works on all stovetop types, in oven, and over campfire
- Long handle features angle conducive for both stove top and oven cooking