Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout Fire Starter
Make starting a fire easier, in any weather and at any altitude, with the Swedish FireSteel 2.0® Scout Fire Starter from Light My Fire®. Developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the Scout creates a 5400°F spark that lights anything from campfires to camp stoves to propane grills. A favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers around the world, the FireSteel 2.0 Scout works equally well when wet or at high altitudes. A handy emergency signal as well, you can signal rescue crews with the starter's bright spark and its built-in emergency whistle. Lasts for approximately 3000 strikes. A great gift for the outdoorsman in your family. Comes with lanyard.
Manufacturer model #: S-FSSC2.
- Easy-to-use fire starter
- Creates a 5400°F spark
- Works equally well when wet
- Spark can also work as an emergency signal
- Approximately 3000 strikes
- Lights anything from campfires to camp stoves to propane grills
- New Stainless Steel Striker will not corrode, works better and lasts longer
- Built-in emergency whistle