Light My Fire® Swedish FireSteel 2.0® Scout Fire Starter
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Easy-to-use fire starter
- Creates a 5400°F spark
- Works equally well when wet
- Spark can also work as an emergency signal
- Approximately 3000 strikes
- Lights anything from campfires to camp stoves to propane grills
- New Stainless Steel Striker will not corrode, works better and lasts longer
- Built-in emergency whistle
Make starting a fire easier, in any weather and at any altitude, with the Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout Fire Starter from Light My Fire. Developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, the Scout creates a 5400°F spark that lights anything from campfires to camp stoves to propane grills. A favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers around the world, the FireSteel 2.0 Scout works equally well when wet or at high altitudes. A handy emergency signal as well, you can signal rescue crews with the starter's bright spark and its built-in emergency whistle. Lasts for approximately 3000 strikes. A great gift for the outdoorsman in your family. Comes with lanyard.
Manufacturer model #: S-FSSC2.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime