LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Designed to provide clean water in the harshest of conditions, the LifeStraw personal water filter provides outdoorsmen instant access to safe drinking water. Lightweight and compact, this 2 oz. filter allows you to drink directly from lakes, rivers, or your water bottle by simply putting the lower part of the straw in the water and sipping. Perfect for hunting, hiking, fishing, and other outdoor pursuits in backcountry, the LifeStraw filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of unwanted impurities down to to 0.2 microns. This powerful filtration captures dangerous bacteria and protozoa, exceeding EPA standards for water filtration. Distributed as part of many public health campaigns or emergency responses by NGOs and other relief organizations, the LifeStraw's simple and effective design has won numerous awards (including TIME Magazine’s Best Inventions Award). Chemical free. Easy to pack. 1''W x 8.75''L. Durable plastic construciton. Manufacturer's one year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: LSPHFO17-R.
- Easy to carry, award-winning, simple, and effective personal water filter
- Offers instant access to safe drinking water
- Lightweight and compact for easy packing
- Simple design allows you to drink straight from a lake or river
- Great for outdoors enthusiasts or an emergency kit
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) down to to 0.2 microns
- Exceeding EPA standards for water filtration
- Captures dangerous bacteria and protozoa
- Chemical free
- Comes with lanyard, end piece, and cap
- BPA free
With LifeStraw's Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.
The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter:
Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction). Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction). LifeStraw removes bacteria, including: Escherichia coli, Campylobacter, Vibrio cholerae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Salmonella. LifeStraw removes protozoa, including: Giardia lamblia ("Beaver Fever"), Cryptosporidium Parvum, Entamoeba histolytica. The LifeStraw does not filter heavy metals or viruses, and will not desalinate water.