Leupold RX-1000i Rangefinder with DNA and TBR
Tip the odds in your favor on the hunt with the Leupold RX-1000i with DNA® and TBR® Rangefinder. A powerful rangefinder that delivers accurate distance measurements up to 1,000 yards in .1 yard increments, the RX-1000i provides incredible speed and accuracy thanks to Leupold's lightning-fast Digitally eNhanced Accuracy. Optimized for most popular rifles, the RX-1000i's True Ballistic Range® technology calculates incline angle, line-of-sight range, and projectile ballistics (compatible with mil-based reticles) for true distance readings on angled shots. When matched to your rifle's ballistics, TBR technology gives you the true ballistics range to the target shown as a holdover point, an MOA adjustment, or the equivalent horizontal distance. Multicoated lens system, OLED display and fold down rubber eyecups provide a superior view to traditional rangefinders, giving you confidence in early morning or late evening low-light conditions. Easy-to-use rangefinder also features a Quick Set Menu®, Scan Mode, clicking Fast-Focus eyepiece, and more. Comes with belt case, carry strap, CR2 battery, and rugged Cordura® nylon case. Weight.: 7.8 oz. Dimensions: 3.8"x2.8"x1.3".
Manufacturer model #: 112180.
- Powerful rangefinder packed with Leupold technology for fast accuracy
- Accurate distance readings in .1 yard increments out to 1,000 yards
- DNA for greater speed and precision
- TBR - calculates incline angle, line-of-sight range, and projectile ballistics
- Multicoated lens system
- Folddown rubber eyecups
- Advanced digital instrument panel with digital signal processing
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Vivid red organic LED display for easier spotting in low light